Hello! Let me introduce myself. I am Megan Joy, a homeschooled, Christian, old-fashioned girl who loves to dress vintage, sew, write books, go to Civil War reenactments, make movies, Irish dance, shoot archery, ride horses, work in the barn, play my violin, harp, mandolin, and banjo, and discover joy in every day living.
Facts about me, I:
- have really long hair (42 inches) and I’ve only cut it once
- daydream about 110% of my day away
- consider Anne of Green Gables a kindred spirit
- am deathly allergic to peanuts, and allergic to soy
- have written a dozen books and hope to one day get them published